Image Map

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Have to start somewhere...

I have always toyed with the idea of starting a blog. My roommate has 2 and I am part of one with some girlfriends from College. But I have never started one by myself that is all about me. I have wondered for days about what I would write about, surely my life is not interesting enough to just gossip about. So I wanted something that would give it a theme. I did some research, clicked on random blogs, and read through several peoples. I spent a good 2 hours. (It is so easy to get lost in other peoples worlds). I figured out that I was so interested in just reading about peoples daily lives. Their friends, family, work, loved ones. You get a sense of knowing the person. So, with the encouragement of a dear friend/Roommate I decided to take the plunge....I started one. This is it!!

1 comment: