Top 6 things I am Thankful for
6. My friends. When I went to send my "Happy Thanksgiving" text message today, I said that I would only send it to people I had talked to recently and was already in my text messages... that was almost 14 people. I have some amazing friends that I talk to on a daily basis, as well as people that I may only talk to every once and a while that I love and know are there for me.
5. My upbringing. I know that this entails a ton of things. But I was blessed with a mom and dad that wanted me to have things that they didn't have. I got to experience things that people only dream about.
4. My brother. We have never been the best of friends, but I know my loves me and is always there for me. I hope that one day we can become better friends.
3. Blue. My cat. Yes- I am thankful for my cat. I got her in a time when I struggled with who I was, and the things going on around me. She was a therapist during late nights, she was my confidant when I wanted to laugh about dumb things, and when I am sick or crying- she is right there cuddling with me.
2. My Job. I may not like my job, or really ever want to be there. BUT I am thankful to have a job that is flexible at times and has thought me to become a leader
1. My Marriage. I was blessed to meet and marry a man that is wonderful to me. If you know me, I never thought I would get married. I never thought I'd find someone who would love me for me. He does that and more. I can't put into words my love for this man.
I hope that you are thankful for the people and things in your lives. With out them.. what is your day made of?
here is a funny to end the post with. I asked my brother to take a picture of my husband and I. I said "Can you make me look skinny?" this is what I got. Thanks JC.