Image Map

Thursday, November 27, 2014

MIA but Thankful

Lets be honest, I am obviously not meant to be a blogger. I don't post ever, I get on binges when I post a ton, then I am MIA for days, weeks sometimes months. This is why I wasn't an English major... I don't like to write. It makes me nervous.  Best part? I know this!! I don't try and act like I am a good blogger or that I am motivated to keep up with it.  But you know what I am good at? Being Thankful. I have always been a person that knows I have, and I am thankful for the little things.  Hence... Thanksgiving day... a list of being Thankful 

Top 6 things I am Thankful for


6. My friends. When I went to send my "Happy Thanksgiving" text message today, I said that I would only send it to people I had talked to recently and was already in my text messages... that was almost 14 people. I have some amazing friends that I talk to on a daily basis, as well as people that I may only talk to every once and a while that I love and know are there for me. 

5.  My upbringing. I know that this entails a ton of things. But I was blessed with a mom and dad that wanted me to have things that they didn't have. I got to experience things that people only dream about. 

4. My brother. We have never been the best of friends, but I know my loves me and is always there for me. I hope that one day we can become better friends. 

3.  Blue. My cat. Yes- I am thankful for my cat. I got her in a time when I struggled with who I was, and the things going on around me. She was a therapist during late nights, she was my confidant when I wanted to laugh about dumb things, and when I am sick or crying- she is right there cuddling with me. 

2. My Job. I may not like my job, or really ever want to be there. BUT I am thankful to have a job that is flexible at times and has thought me to become a leader 

1. My Marriage. I was blessed to meet and marry a man that is wonderful to me. If you know me, I never thought I would get married. I never thought I'd find someone who would love me for me. He does that and more. I can't put into words my love for this man. 

I hope that you are thankful for the people and things in your lives. With out them.. what is your day made of? 


here is a funny to end the post with. I asked my brother to take a picture of my husband and I. I said "Can you make me look skinny?" this is what I got. Thanks JC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment