Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

Why I started this

I started this blog a while ago, but it never seemed to take off. To be honest, I got bored with it. I spent time reading others  peoples blog and think "wow, I wish my blog would be like this, I wish my life was as perfect as those people".
But it clicked sometime over the weekend. I am not a writer. I have no ability to write elegantly, or grab peoples attention. That isn't what this blog was suppose to be. It was suppose to be a way for me to capture my life and keep it as a memory. To look back and see how life was. Why did I get away from that?

So, I have stopped worrying about what people will think, how many followers I will have, and just post. My grammar wont always be right, and I know it won't always be interesting. I can also promise, it won't be nearly up to par as some of the blogs out there. But that is okay. This is for me.

So what has been happening lately? For one, I am getting married!! I can't believe it. A proposed in August and so far wedding planning hasn't been to stressful. The one thing that gets to me is the budget aspect. It isn't cheap to get married. Yes, You can do it cheap. But its hard. I do have nights where I look at my budget worksheet and I just want to cry. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful Fiance who listens to me and then says "We will make it work". He is just amazing to me.

Other things, my friends all seem to be having babies and strangly, I am okay with that (not that I have a say in the matter). I am not happy with my career, I am not creative, last but not least, (a good one) I am getting my health on track.

With all that being said, I am going to try and update more. Hope everyone has a nice Monday!

-Me!

1 comment: