Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 1: A Person




I am so excited for this project!! Lets see if I can remember to do it everything though. That will be a tough one for me.

Today's thankful is a Person. This one is hard for me. There are a ton of people that I am thankful to have in my life. Picking one person wasn't easy for me. But, considering what is going in my life right now I chose to be thankful for my father today.

My dad is an incredible man. His job didn't allow him to be around much when I was growing up, but I can say that he was always there for the important things. My dad has sacrificed alot of things for our family. The older I get, the more I am realizing the values him and  my mother instilled in me.



So Thank You Dad. You are an inspiration to me.


-Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment