Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

6th Edition



Dear Monday- Only several more of you until school/work starts 

Dear Spaghetti Night- Excited for Anthony's true spaghetti tonight. Get to spend time with some fun people 

Dear Tennis- I really enjoy you!! I need to buy a new racket though, but I am slowly starting to learn new shots vs. just playing tennis 

Dear Roommate- I am really excited that you are coming back in a couple weeks. Don't get me wrong, I know you love being in El Paso with the man. But I miss you!!! I miss our dinner nights and I miss Pei Wei with you!!! I miss joking about weddings etc with you!!

Dear Netflix- You are SO damn addicting. Its retarded. 

Dear Running- Grrr... you are slowly but surely becoming fun and the runs are slowly getting longer. Almost up to 12 minutes!! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the runs! I finally decided to focus on time instead of distance, once I can run as long as I like then i plan on starting to work on the distance I want and speed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is smart. There are several marathon training plans that focus on time instead of distance.

      Delete