Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blue

So, I haven't written a blog in quite a while so I thought I would write one about my loving pet. Blue is her name. 

When I was in college, this little cat got into the hands of a roommate, my best friend and I. We took her to the vet, and he said she looked healthy and everything was fine. So, then we took her to the humane society because we had no intention of keeping her. They told us that if we left her there that she would be put to sleep. My roommate convinced us to keep her till she was old enough to be given away. 

That was in 2007

She is probably one of the best things to happen to me! I love her :) 




She use to be SO little!!

She loves to get into places

This is why she is called " Blue"- Her eyes


Look at all that hair. She is NOT fat!


We have a bird feeder outside the apartment window for her
 

1 comment: