Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

5 for Five

I have done this link up a couple times, but have not been consisted with it. I need to be!!! So, I am starting again this week.

I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five 



1) Drop off my bridesmaid dress to be altered. I am in a wedding on February 16th and my bridesmaid dress is way too big.

2) Run 3 times this week. I am semi training for a 10K. I need to be consistent on my running program.

3) Mail my brothers Birthday Card. His birthday is this Saturday. I bought him card, but I am not sure where I put it!  But I'd like to put it in the mail by Wednesday and get it to him on time.

4) Organize my bathroom closet. It is a mess right now. I  can't find anything, there is no space anymore. It needs to be cleaned out.

5) Start one of my 2 new books. Over Christmas I got several books. I forget how much I love to read. So at Target last night, I bought 2 new ones.


Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you add "send February 5k link to my roommate" to your list....

    :)

    ReplyDelete