Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013

Everyone always makes New Years Resolution at the beginning of a New Year, don't get me wrong I have mine but I also wanted to make a list of things I want to do in 2013. I have thought about this for a couple days, and I know that its list that will continue to grow. But as of right now, these are the things I want to do this year 

1. Pay off my current credit card debit (never a fun one)
2. Get into Yoga. I have bought a Beginners CD and have only done it a hand full of times, but I have seen a big change in my flexibility in those several times. I can actually tie my shoes without pain now! 
3. Run a 10 K
4. Run the 10 for Texas
5. Go on a Cruise (One is already scheduled for March 7-11)
6. Go to SantaWonderland during the Christmas Season 
7. Get a Job for the summer. (I get summers off from work.. lucky I know... but I get bored sometimes.) 
8. Go see a great friend in Kansas this Summer
9. Check off at least 1 state I have never been to. 

So far this is what I have. Anyone have any other ideas of stuff I can put on here? The weirder the better!! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of getting a job too lol. Sad that we get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been to Colorado, need places I have never been to. I am thinking about New Mexico.

      Delete