Image Map

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A fun countdown

Danielle from Taking Notes... Coast to Coast starting down a "Count down to me"  and I love it. So I am going to copy it (and give her credit of course). What a better way for new people to get to know a little about me?!

5 Things I wish I could eat without gaining any weight!
1. Sonic Reese Blast with no whip (Serious obsession right here)
2. Willis Ice House fried pickles 
3. Chuys Queso with jalapeno sause
4. Baked Potato loaded with cheese
5. Chick Fil A Sandwich and the fries!


4 Things I want to get better at
1. Running
2. Tennis
3. Blogging 
4. Sending out birthday cards each month  


3 Books I want to read
1. No Easy Day by Mark Owen 
2. Linda Fairstein's new book which comes out in May
3. 10 Years Late by Hoda Kotb (I bought this, just haven't started it yet) 


2 Things that are a 1st for me this year. 
1. 1st Cruise (Going to Cozumel in March) 
2. 1st 10K in April (EEEK) 


1 Thing I always wish for when I see a shooting star
1. To be happy in life, no matter where I am, who I am with, or what I am doing. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed it!! 

2 comments:

  1. So jealous you have a chick-fil-a and a Sonic!!! Those both haven't made it to WA yet :(

    Glad you decided to do your own post! These are fun! Great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great countdown! I have never been on a cruise...I hope you have a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete