Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

5 on Friday

I love 5 one Fridays. I am not sure why I don't do them more often. I Linked up with Natasha from Hello! Happiness for another rendition of 5 on Friday.

{one} Love the weather
The weather here in north Houston has been pretty marvelous this past week or so. I think it is safe to say that Fall is here and hopefully here to stay for a while. I just wish it would drop about another 10 degrees in the day and evening, and it would be perfection!

{two} Football Friday
Football season for the highschool is starting to come to an end. We are still in the contention of play offs. With a new coach this year, a playoff spot would mean a ton for his credibility. So lets see what happens with these last 4 games of the year :)

{three}Nothing
Yep, that is what I have planned for this weekend. Absolutely NOTHING. No alarm set for Saturday morning, no agenda, no must have's. Just a weekend of want to's. If I want to get out of my PJ's I will, if not, PJ's it is for the day :)

{four} Shake it off
That stupid, yes stupid, Taylor Shift song Shake It Off is stuck in my head. It has an insanely catchy beat and just keeps playing over and over in my head. I wish I was tech savvy enough to be able to put a clip of the song in here. But I have NO idea how to do that.

{five} Last but not least.... Randomness
I have my wedding photos on my work computer as my screen saver, so I randomly catch pictures that I didn't remember seeing when I first got my photos. The ONE thing that I notice more than anything, I was a freaking sap at my wedding that and I have one ugly face when I cry. LOL

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment