Image Map

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It is....

OCTOBER 1ST!!!!! 

This is by far the best time of the year. I like to call them the BER months and they are officially here!!!  I woke up today with a smile on face and ready to start decorating, which will have to wait till after work today.

Anthony got down my Halloween boxes 2 weekends ago, and I think I have gone through  them 20 times already, but have left them in the garage. Today.. they will  make their way into the house and things will go up on the walls!! Today and tomorrow will be shorter days at work, which means I will have more time at home to decorate. We will be out of town this weekend so I need to get it done sooner rather than later.

This also means, I get to go buy Halloween candy for our neighbors. I wont be able to to trick or treat/hand out candy this year though :( We have a varsity football game that on actual Halloween night, so I plan on giving some candy to our neighbors kids before hand. Also, welcome in the new family that  moved in down the street last weekend.

Does everyone else really just love Halloween and these next couple months? or is it just me?


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment