Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Yes,  I stole this from Kayla at My King of Yellow It is such a great idea!! Plus, If you haven't read her blog, go do it!! I am just one of those crazy stalker blog ladies. I have never met her, but I know we would be friends if we met.

1. Which will obviously happen... Decorate our house. I bought new stuff at the end of last year's Halloween and I am excited to put it out.

2. Decorate our yard for our Halloween Party. I have never done this, so it should be interesting. Any good ideas? My parents threw great Halloween parties when we lived overseas. My mom said she would help me come up with some ideas and would go thru old pictures to see what she can find.

3. Carve pumpkins with my husband. Last year we didn't carve any, so I am hoping this year we can get around to doing it

4. Complete a October Photo Challenge... USING my husbands big camera.
This is the one I am going to do....


 

5. Try 3 pumpkin flavored dishes. I have NEVER tried anything Pumpkin. It scares me. Yet I LOVE the smell of pumpkins

6. Have a Fall inspired double date night. I think picking pumpkins, or going to a fall festival. Something like that would be exciting to do.

7. Cook a dish for Thanksgiving Dinner that is new and different.

I came up with 7. How many items do you have on your Fall Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment