Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter Weekend with friends and Family. We had Good Friday off from work and the weather down here was absolutely amazing. I spent majority of the weekend just relaxing and catching up on sleep. On Friday I got to spend some time with Jen. She is Anthony s roommates girlfriend. Since we are both at the house alot, we have really gotten to know each other. It was nice to spend some time with her without the boys around.

Easter Sunday was nice. I had made Anthony an Easter basket since it was our first Easter together. He had to go work a big church event, so I went to church with my family ( My little brother came to town!) and my Grandmother. After Church, Mom and I cooked Easter Lunch  for everyone. It is really nice how close my mom and I have become over the last couple months. Anthony came over for lunch after his gig got done. So he got to meet my Grandmother for the first time. Then it was off to his parents house to meet some more extended family of his. I am really lucky that both of our families live close enough  for us to be able to see them both on special occasions or holidays.  After leaving his parents house we had planned on meeting up with his roommate to go see American Reunion, but he had another flight lesson so Anthony and I went  to see it a little earlier than planned.  Afterwards, we went to Wendy's where I could indulge on my Frosty that I had given up for Lent. It was yummy!!!

All and all it was a great weekend. But not its back to the daily grind of the week. This week is big because I am starting to pack for my Bahamas vacation next week! I keep telling people that this will be the longest week known to man because I am so excited and just ready for the trip to be here!!

That is really it!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment