Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

A-Z Of Me

I decided to do as little work as possible at work today.  There is like 20 something days left till summer and we have NO spring football, So I am pretty sure there is really nothing for me to do anyways. So I went blog searching, I came across this one some randoms blog and thought it would be good to do. So here it goes, the A-Z of me!


A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Putting laundry up after its been washed 
D. Dogs: Love them. My parents have one and Anthony has a lab. 
E. Essential start to your day: Cold water splashed on my face. Wakes me up and I feel so refreshed afterwards
F. Favorite color: Purple 
G. Gold or silver: My expensive stuff is all Gold. But I love silver as well 
H. Height: 5'5
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet in 6-8th grade. 
J. Job title: Assistant Athletic Trainer
K. Kids: I would like to have 2 
L. Live: Live for the moments you can't put into words
M. Mother's Name: Sandra
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only done once. But it was a good thing. 
N. Nicknames: Money
P. Pet peeves: When people tell me to calm down. Very rarely do I get irritated over things, and it seems like people tell me to calm down if i am just trying to say my peace.  
Q. Quote from a movie: 
Mr. Morgan- I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years of upper middle-class suburban oppression. Must be tough. But the next time you storm the PTA crusading for better... lunch meat, or whatever it is you white girls complain about, ask them WHY they can't buy a book written by a black man!   From 10 Things I hate about you 
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: Younger Brother
T. Tonsils: Still have them
U. Underwear: usually don't wear any. 
V. Vegetable you hate: celery
W. What makes you run late: Hitting the damn snooze button
X. X-Rays you've had: Neck and Finger
Y. Yummy food that you make: Scallop Potatoes, Fried Rice and Chicken with veggies stir fried
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins and Horn Frogs

1 comment: