Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2012

Edition 4? I think so.



Dear Monday: Today was awesome, because I am not at work this week.

Dear Courtney: Thank you for opening your home to me for the past several days, and your family for welcoming me as apart of the Family.

Dear Texas: I'll be home tomorrow!!!

Dear Shopping: Why must I buy crap when I am on vacation? I always forget I have to take it back in the same suitcase that I brought

Dear CWS: That was such an amazing experience and I am so glad that I got to go. It is something that I will never forget

Dear Running: I cant wait to get back to Texas and pick you back up tomorrow. I did one run while I was here, but on a treadmill and it S.U.C.K.E.D!!!



So I am not sure, but I don't think I gave credit to the person who I am borrowing Dear Monday from. I do not know her personally, but a friend from college follows her blog, and I have sort of to. So Thank You Ashley @ Celebrating Life as an Army Wife for the Dear Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment