Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Super Slacking

I seriously have been slacking on keeping my blog up to date. Since school got out I have been super busy with sleeping enjoying life :)

I absolutly LOVE the summer time. I get see the people I havent seen in a while, I get to sleep in (YIPPIE), and I get to travel. 

Traveling is probably one of my favorite things to do. This summer my trips may not be long distance, or going fabulous places, but they are getting me out of Houston and away from my normal life.   So far I have been to the DFW area. I got to spend time with my bestie. Even if it was just a simple going to a going away party (of a person I do not know), We got to just hang out and have a beer together.

My Bestie and I
I also got to see my aunts, cousins, and grandparents while I was out of town there.
This upcoming weekend I am going to Kansas to see a great friend from college. Miss Courtney Iverson!!  As I was putting these pictures in, I realized that I have known Courtney for 6 + years. That is amazing since majority of our friendship has been when both of us live in seperate states!! Ahh I love great friendships! 
Iverson and I at Easter a couple years ago

Same Easter
Courtney and I in San Diego before I turned 21 (WOW, almost 7 years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment