Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

Six Flags



This past weekend we went to Six Flags in Arlington.  It was Anthony and I with 2 other couples.  Anthony and I drove up on Friday, along the way, we took a slight detour and visited my grandparents. They have never met Anthony so it was nice that they finally got to meet him.  Once we all got to Dallas that evening we went out for some dinner and drinks, and it was a blast!! I haven't laughed like that in quite a while. 

The next morning was the day of the trip! Six Flags!!! I haven't been in years, and I am not going to lie. I was extremely nervous and not really excited to go on the roller coasters. I have always been afraid of them. But, I decided it was time to stop being a baby and take the plunge (no pun) and give them a try. I learned that I really like them!! I just hate the part where you drop and come out of your seat. I do NOT like that! But I love the upside down and corkscrew ones. 


No drops, so one of my favorites! It was the Batman Ride. Well worth the 1 1/2 wait!

The Titan. I am glad we rode it first. I HATED it. Almost cried. It goes over 65mph AND has the biggest dip. NOT FUN!

Texas Giant, AWESOME!! Little drops which were okay.

The entire weekend was awesome and I had a great time! I am one lucky girl to have met some amazing people through Anthony.

1 comment:

  1. 1. You know I have to mention about the sappy Tony comments.

    2. Balch and I went to Six Flags our junior year at TCU. Seems like forever ago!

    ReplyDelete