Image Map

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dear Monday



Dear Monday: I will never truly like you!! That is okay though. Dear Nails: I really really need to get you done! I just need to find time. Dear Real Housewives of New Jersey: OMG I watched the reunion last night and I can't believe there is so much drama on there. Teresa is completely crazy! Dear Blue: I wish you were more cuddly. Only sometimes do you cuddle with me. Dear Roommate: I loved our Walmart trip for groceries only to go out to dinner that night too :) Dear TCU Football: THANK YOU for beating up on those Baylor Bears!!! SUCKS TO BU. Dear This weekend: It will be super exciting. I get to go to Homecoming. Watch us kick Techs butt. I get to see my Bestie AND I get to see an old friend I haven't seen in almost 4 years. 

and last but not least

Dear Boyfriend: You come home today. Tomorrow, We celebrate our 1 year anniversary. This is a huge milestone and I am really excited for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment