Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Funnies

These past couple days I have been in a pretty bad mood. If you read my last post, I was suppose to go out of town this past weekend and have a blast. I still went out of town, but it wasn't the weekend I planned. I did get see some great friends. I have two friends that live out of Texas that both came to town this weekend. I got to catch up with both of them, and that was amazing. Then I got to see and hang out at my Besties new townhouse. It was pretty dang cool.

So, this morning I decided that I needed a pick me up. So I gave myself a little pep talk in the car and that worked to an extent. But then I remembered the one thing that would make me cry because I am laughing so hard..... the Humor section on Pinterest!  so I have posted several that made me laugh and cry. Enjoy :)













No comments:

Post a Comment