Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

InstaFriday Link Up

Hello my blogging friends! It is Friday again. Lets look back at what this week held. 



I am linking up with the great Jeannett @ Life Rearranged. 



MNF! Anthony and I had some friends over to watch the Texans become 5-0! They were playing the New Jersey Jets. Even though I was all about the Texans winning. I had to cheer on # 11 from the Jets. Jeremy Kerley! We went to college together. He had a pretty good game!


Blue has been extremely cuddly lately. She was distracted by something when I tried to take a picture the other day. Look how fluffy she is!! Also look at super cute brown jacket hanging in the back ground. My mom and I found it on SUPER sale at this store in Graham, Texas. The store was closing in 2 days and trying to get rid of everything. 


So a couple months ago, I was leaving town and this ADORABLE puppy ran in front of my truck. I ended up taking it to the shelter because I was on my way out of town for a week. He was by far the cutest thing ever. On the way to the shelter he fell fast asleep in the truck and was snoring!  I put his picture on Facebook in hopes that someone would possibly want him. A friend that I use to live overseas with happen to be living in the same town as me and saw his picture. He went and adopted the young puppy. This is a picture of Willie from yesterday. He is almost 70 lbs and " crazy laid back"


Julie and I went to dinner last night at Carabas. Super freaking yummy by the way. As we were leaving the sky just look absolutely amazing. So I had to take a picture


I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. I have made more wreaths (3) this year than I have ever made. This one was made for Anthony's house. 


Julie's boyfriend came to town for a couple days. So we made sure that we all got together for dinner one night. Also made sure that we rocked his world by putting some Chuys creamy jalapeno and queso together. 


Last but not least. Judith! She was super sad while Anthony was packing for his trip to Austin. She looked like she was going to cry. 



Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment