Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dear Monday



Dear Monday: I honestly woke up this morning and was not pleased that it was Monday again. But then I thought about it and remembered some great things happen today. 

Dear 1st of October: I love you, I am so glad you are here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these next three months. 

Dear Pay Day: yay!! Need I say more?

Dear Weather: You are absolutely gorgeous right now. Took the dog for a walk this morning and it was gorgeous. 
Dear Boyfriend: I had absolutely the best Sunday with you. 

Dear Danna: Can we please have a Halloween party the first weekend in November? 

Dear Roommate: I know how excited you are that your man is coming to town on Thursday. Let me know if there is anything you need me to do! I want to make sure you get as much time with him!! 

Last but not least

Dear Life: This is going to sound extremely corny, but I really love you right now. Good things are happening, I have great people in my life and I couldn't be more thankful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment