Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

5 for five!!

Link Up 
Here is my Link Up with Jen and Jessica

Here is out last week went. 


Completed

Half Way/ So-So

Oopps!!

1. Do not eat fast food at all:  I ate at Sonic one night. It was dang gooooood though :) 

2. Finish ALL my Christmas shopping:  Done and Done! I got up Saturday morning and ran some major errands. Even have all my "Santa" Gifts picked out :) 

3. Complete week 2 of my couch to 10K:  I got 2 days in.  Not as good as I wanted. But 2 is better than nothing! 

4. Finish my bowl picks: Got both sets done and turned in

5. Find an outfit for Ashleys Wedding this weekend: While I was running errands on Saturday, I happen to find a super cute dress for the Wedding at Target. I got a lot of compliments on it. 

I think I did pretty decent for my first week. None of them I totally missed on. Lets see if I can do the same for this upcoming week. 


1. Stop saying 'I am sorry' as much. I have gotten into a really bad habit of telling people I am sorry. Even if I didn't do anything wrong! 

2. Enjoy my Birthday: My Birthday is Thursday!! I am super excited for it. I turn the big 27. That is way to close to 30 than I would like it to be

3. Get to week 3 of my running: Since I didn't finish Week 2 last week. I need to at least make a dent in Week 3. I would  love to be able to do all of it. We shall see

4. No Carbs for lunch. I have gained some weight. It doesn't make me happy at all. I love all the Christmas and Holiday foods. My goal is to not have any carbs for lunch. Lunch is the easiest meal for me to plan and take to work.   

5. Take pictures of all the Christmas decorations and make a post about it. 


If you want to see how some other people are doing on their 5 for five.. catch up with Julie and Megan. See how they are doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment