Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Insta Friday

I just love Instagram.  

Linking up with Jeanett @ LifeRearranged  for some good ole Instagram pictures.



ENJOY :) 

She isn't even technically my dog but look at the cute face. We were working on "Go lay down in your bed" the other day. She was sick of me telling her to do it apparently. 






I am trying to branch out and make new dishes. This was one that I made Wednesday night. Will need to change it up alittle bit it was pretty good.  Here is the Link: Chicken with Mushroom and Mozzarella
This was lunch the other day. Chicken and some sauteed bell peppers. It was yummy. 

Jude again!! We were on our way to the dog park to play with Carter. Jude is such a Priss at the dog park. Won't really run around much and stays by my side most the time. But get her home and take her off the leash.... BAM- she is rolling around in dog poop 4 yards away.... WHYYY?!?!?!?? She is still adorable though. Hates baths!
There is a story.. I promise :)   My Bestie is a personal trainer in another town. So, to show her my accountability I have to take a picture after every workout and send it to her. This is my "ugggh, two a days kill me!!" face. I wasn't a happy camper. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the accountability shot. That is so awesome. (found you from Life Rearranged) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She laughs at all my pictures. :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete