Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

5 for five


It has been a couple weeks since I have joined in on  this link up. Figured it was time to do it again,  so here we go!! 

I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five  again this week. 
(5 for Five)

 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish 
Red mean Boo I failed 
Purple means... I sort of started!!

This Weeks Goals:

1. Limit Carbs. I have been working on limiting sodium, and have been very successful with that. So I will now move on to carbs.
2. Do not eat out for lunch during the week. Last week really threw a wrench in my eating out/planning food. It really showed on the scale yesterday.
3. Get in cardio 4x this week. I got in 3 times last week!! Now I need to add one more day. I found some great treadmill workouts to do.
4. Blog at least 2 times this week. (This one counts hehe)
5. Keep room clean.  Pretty self explanatory.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

-Me!

2 comments: