Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy people do these things...


As I was Facebook stalking people the other day, I came across this awesome list.  It is called the 22 Things Happy People Do Differently.  I know that I post at lot of lists, so I decided to split it up in two post. I really enjoyed this list and am going to try and work on some of these things. Enjoy reading. 
1. Don’t hold grudges.
2. Treat everyone with kindness.
3. See problems as challenges. This one really stands out to me. I like the idea of this. 
4. Express gratitude for what they already have.
5. Dream big.
6. Don’t sweat the small stuff. 
7. Speak well of others.
8. Never make excuses.
9. Get absorbed into the present.
10. Wake up at the same time every morning.
11. Avoid social comparison. This is a hard one for me. I compare myself to people all the time. 

Just a short post.  Does anyone have any great weekend plans? I do!! It will be a jammed packed weekend, and I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest. Plus next week, Ants and I will try and throw a week day date night in the mix. I love our date nights. A great chance to get a little dressed up, and go somewhere nice and splurge a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment