Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3 things

I have been trying for the past couple months to change my eating and workout habits. Mainly, eat better and start working out!! I think I have succeeded in those. I'm starting to see slight results from my new medicine and my workouts.

But I have decided to be more specific with some goals. I have thought a lot about these.

My first is to start limiting my sodium intake. I LOVE pickles. Like L.O.V.E them. I am lucky that my boyfriend has the strange obsession  as well. But that also means that there are always pickles at his house. Currently there are 4 jars of different kinds. Sad, I know. I have noticed that I have been eating too many and retaining some water. So, I have started looking at the sodium content in some of my foods, HOLY crap!!!  So goal one: Limit Sodium intake.

Secondly, Incorporate more abs into my workouts. I HATE ab work. I think I hate it bc I am so bad at it. I love making a workout for any other body part. Except abs. So I need to start doing that. If I want to reduce the inches in my waist line, then I need to start working in those muscles.

Third, do some dang cardio!!!! I think I probably do cardio 2 times a week. But I will lift 5 days. What can I say? I enjoy to lift. I dislike cardio. My running has come to a complete halt and I need to pick that up. At least do 3 days of 30+ minutes of cardio a week. Must do!!

So to recap:
Lower sodium
Do abs ( yuck)
Cardio a MINIMAL of 3 x 30+ min a week.

Those seem pretty specific and achievable for me.

Lets see if it works!!! Hope everyone has a great day.

-Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment