Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

5 on Friday

I love this link up.
Link  up 


{one} 
Today is FINALLY Friday. This week at work, has been really crazy. We had a day when the power was on and off for 80% of the day, we have had animal control come out for several strange animal situations, and to top it off, Tuesday was a feels like of 20 for most the day. We had a ton of ice and the trees looked like we were in a Winter Wonderland. It was beautiful.

{two}
I think I made a 4.0 for these two classes. I know for sure I made an A in one class. I took the final last night and got a 93.33.  I was never very good/interested in school in college so I am really excited now when I make an A in a class. It is strange, but I am accepting it! 

{three}
SPRING BREAK. Yep, at 230 today, I will officially be on spring break. It is VERY needed this year. I have been really struggling with my job and I need a break.

{four}
I am hoping to get wedding invitations addressed, stuffed and out by march 28th. My goal is to do majority of them over spring break so that I wont be as stressed when we come back to work. 

{five}
FINALLY, after almost 8 months of dealing with IRS and a problem with my taxes from 2011, I have an answer to the problem. The blame has been placed on SHSU, the IRS, back to SHSU, to the IRS and finally the truth has come out. SHSU is to blame. They did not fill out  the 1098-T correctly, and now I begin the battled to get the "amount due" erased, AND to get my 2013 tax refund given back to me, since the IRS thought it was acceptable to take it. 
For future reference if you ever have to deal with the IRS, never accept the first answer you get. Call and Call again. Find an intelligent person who is willing to take the time, to dumb it down and have it make sense to you. I went through going to the IRS office and calling them a handful of times, until I talked to the right person. A person who made up for all the previous idiots, I dealt with. 

well I hope everyone has a great week. I am planning on it!! 

If you are new visiting from 5 for Friday, Hello!! Thank you for stopping by :) Hope you come back. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh geez... what a hassle with SHSU! Dealing with the IRS is never fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY SPRING BREAK TO YOU, GIRLIE!! Cheers!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete