Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Goal Recap + March Goals

Can you believe that it is already March? I feel like it was just Christmas a few weeks ago. It blows my mind how quickly these past few months have gone by. 

I started doing monthly goals in February. I must say that when I am looking at them now, I don't think I did very good. Lets see.... 

February Goals 

1. Finish my Kettle Worx program.- Nope. I am 1 week from finishing. I started just doing the workouts on days when I needed upper body or lower body and didn't want to go to the gym. A and I joined the YMCA again, so we have been trying to make it there a couple times a week. 

2. Run every run in the Half Marathon plan- Nope. I did MUCH better than I have been, but nope. The weather has been up and down, and I really hate to run on the treadmill. 

3. Address my invitations- Nope. BUT I have a valid reason. My invitations didn't come with inner envelopes, even though the lady I ordered them from said they did. So she has been trying to get me some. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

4. Follow a cleaning schedule for the entire month- Nope, Never even started. 

5. Eat wheat-free 5/7 days of the week- Nope, what is wheat-free?? I need to really work on this one. 

6. File my taxes (yay for a refund!)- Well, I filed. The IRS kept my refund because of a mistake on Sam Houston State University from 2011. I am STILL fighting this issue. I find it funny, I didn't certified mail the check I sent to the IRS and they got that, but an explanation of why I don't need to pay more money... they didn't get that. OF COURSE!!!! 

7. Take my wedding dress to get altered- Nope. Going tomorrow hopefully 

8. Organize the guest bathroom closet- Nope, wow.... I suck a goals. 

9. Try a 5 recipes from my wheat belly cook book- hahahahaha no 

10. Book cake for the Wedding.- Haven't booked it BUT A did decide on what he wants. So, I need to go book it next week. 

11. Start A's wedding gift.- Done!! 

12. Send out list for Bridal Showers.- Done!!! 

Well I didn't do too great. That is obvious. Lets see if I can do better in March. 

March 

1. Address AND Mail out invitations 
2. Send Thank You notes from my shower on the 22nd
3. Actually do my training runs. Half Marathon is in April. Not much time to slack 
4. Fix my IRS crap!
5. Book Cake 
6. Book Hotel for wedding night 
7. Take dress to be altered 
8. Actually follow a cleaning schedule (does anyone have any good ones?) 
9. Start buying bridesmaids gifts. 
10. Get an A in my 2 classes 

Hopefully I will do better for March. Wish me luck!! 

Does anyone else make monthly goals? Do they work for you?  Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment