Image Map

Monday, March 31, 2014

Crawfish and Cra Cra weather

Weekends are by far my favorite time. I love when we have nothing scheduled, and we can just sleep in, and be lazy all day. This was not a weekend of free-time.

Friday night I had baseball and softball games scheduled to play. The weather great for most the afternoon. But BAM game time = crazy storm that moved in. We had to move softball to another day and baseball had to play on Saturday.  The storm that moved in produced some crazy clouds and even some hail. 

Saturday morning we went to pick up the crawfish from the dealer guy and ended up seeing our neighbors waiting for the same guy. It is so funny where we see our neighbors randomly. A's company had their annual crawfish boil and it was a complete blast. There were a total of 4 batches of crawfish and I got uncomfortably full after each and ever batch. But free crawfish makes me happy and full :)

I could go on and on about what a great weekend it was, but I have to work on some wedding things.  So here is my photo dump of the weekend. 
















Hope everyone has a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment