Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

Friday could not come soon enough. This week has been just dragging on. But it is Friday, and I am so excited.

{one} 
Wedding invitations are in the mail!! I put them in the mail Wednesday afternoon and I am so relieved that they are finally out. I got a couple text messages from people yesterday,  saying that they received their invitation and how pretty they were. For some reason, I stressed majorly over the invitations. The biggest stressor was addressing them. I made quite a few mistakes. I didn't want anyone to get addressed in the wrong way. There is one invite that I made a mistake on, and still sent it. I thought it was a funny little mistake, she reads this blog so I am curious to see if she finds it. I swear, it was my sub-conscience who wrote it that way!! :-)

{two}
Bridesmaids gifts are almost done!! I lucked out  big time last night. I went to Target and was just browsing along. I found a part of the gift that I was going to buy somewhere else for my more expensive. I ended up having to drive to The Woodlands store because the Conroe store only had 2 and I needed 4. But that is one more thing I can knock off my list!! There is one more small part that I need to get next week, and then they are done. 

{three} 


Do you ever read your fortune cookie at an Asian restaurant and think it doesn't relate to your life at all? Well the above fortune, plays right into my life. I had recently sent an e-mail asking for a response. The e-mail that I got last week, in response, was a GREAT e-mail. I know this is vague. But I don't want to talk to much about it, till everything is official. Pray for me that it will happen. 

{four}
A's company is having its annual crawfish boil tomorrow. 150 lbs of crawfish. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. I love crawfish. This will be free crawfish. No other description is needed. Who else loves crawfish? 

{five}
I get married in 51 days, and there is still so much left to do. I feel like it is a never ending task. But I love it, and I am so excited to be able to marry my best friend, and spend the day with some of my favorite people in the whole world.




4 comments:

  1. aw wedding planning! fun! hope its going well and your day is as magical as you want it to be. i love fortune cookies, i always think they relate to me, no matter what they say! haha. a bit like horoscopes, right? have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY WEDDING INVITATIONS!!! I'll be keeping an eye on the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 51 days!? How exciting!! The planning process can be so stressful, but I always tried to remember that the REALLY exciting part wasn't the wedding... it was the marriage I was about to begin! :) Hope you're having a blast getting ready to marry the love of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have caught crawfish but have never had them for dinner! I think I will have to try that now because you make it sound delicious! Congrats also on your upcoming wedding! xo

    It-girlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete