Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Finish This

I read this from Sarah @ Tucker Up this morning and just loved the prompts. So sorry Sarah but I am now following in your footsteps. :)


1. I don't get enough.... play time with the dog and the cat.  I wish I could sit down and play with them more, but right now I feel like I am go go go and things are never ending. I have learned that when I just lay around on the couch before bed, that I have a hard time going to sleep. Hence, I have been trying to keep myself busy (which isn't hard right now), indulge in some PM Yoga then its straight to bed. So what if its 930 or 10 at night. 5 am comes early.



our dog Jude 

My lovely cat Blue 



2. My favorite indulgence is.... Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. That stuff is like crack to me. I can buy a half gallon and I promise you that it will be gone in less than 48 hours. I am obsessed with it. Not as obsessed as my mother. I went over there the other day and I stole a small bowl of the it. When I was putting the carton back in the freezer outside I noticed THREE other cartons of it!! CRAZY!


3. I made a major change in my life when..... This is TBA. I may have some exciting news after a meeting set up for this week.


4.You should read..... Linda Fairstein. She is the ex Assistant District Attorney of Sex Crimes in NYC. She has a series called the Alex Cooper series. Basically Alex is the Assistant DA for Sex Crimes and there is a case and they try and figure it out. Sounds like Law & Order- SVU right? Well the catcher is that Linda puts a ton of history into the case. For example;  Death Dance is about the murder of a Ballerina. But it goes in great depth about the Ballet and the buildings that they are performed in and around NYC.  Hell gate is about a sex trade crime. But it goes into the history of NYC and sex trade. All historical factors are true. So it combines my love of Law & Order + History!






5. My secret ingredient is ..... Paprika. I use it to season my vegetables all the time. It gives it just a little extra kick.

Hope you enjoyed this!! Thank You Sarah for the great post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment