Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1st

April 1st. Pay Day. STAAR Testing Day. April Fools Day. Random Tuesday.  There are lots of great things about today. I can't not believe that it is already April. This year has just been flying by 


I made some goals for the month of March. Lets recap them and see if I did any better than I did in February. See here, if you don't remember how absolutely CRAPPY I did that month. 

MARCH 

1. Address AND Mail out invitations - Done
2. Send Thank You notes from my shower on the 22nd- Done
3. Actually do my training runs. Half Marathon is in April. Not much time to slack - I'll give myself a half and half. I did fairly decent. 
4. Fix my IRS crap!- Half and Half. Waiting on the IRS to do their part
5. Book Cake - Done
6. Book Hotel for wedding night -Done
7. Take dress to be altered - Done. First fitting is Thursday. 
8. Actually follow a cleaning schedule (does anyone have any good ones?) - Semi. I really started it last week. Its taking some getting use to 
9. Start buying bridesmaids gifts. - Have one more thing to get for them. 
10. Get an A in my 2 classes - 2 A's. 4.0 for this gal right here. 


Wow. I did way better than I originally thought I would have done.  Go me!!  Now lets see what  my goals for April should be. 


April

1.Finish Bridesmaids gifts
2. Follow cleaning schedule 
3. Finish my 1st ever half-marathon on the 13th. 
4. Go to Skyes Reception 
5. Stick to my Advocare 24 challenge that starts April 1st. 
6. Decorate our mantle in the living room
7. Find a chair for our bedroom. 



I think those are some pretty great goals. Hopefully I can get them accomplished. I have a TON of wedding goals that I would like to get accomplished in April. But I wont bore you with all those details. That will be another post at another date! 


No comments:

Post a Comment