Image Map

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

6 Things

Let try something different. One of of the blogs I found, a person was doing a 5 thing tag up. I changed it to 6.  6 things, 6 random things. I made the change because 5 is a pretty normal number. I wanted to do 6 because its just one extra thing you have to think of!  They can be anything you want. I write them, then tag people. Those people continue the tagging situation.

1. I love Nutella.  It is a sad obsession  I can eat it by the multiple spoonfuls. I don't put it on bread or anything else. I eat it like people eat peanut butter. Which makes it semi normal right?

2. I treat my cat like she is human sometimes. I worry about her feelings and talk to her. Whenever I leave  my apartment I also tell her " Bye Blue, I love you, Kisses". If someone is with me, then I just whisper it or mouth it. I feel like, even then she will know I said it.  I have even gone out and spent over $50 on a bird feeder just for her. A bird feeder... for the cat... to be entertained.

3. I love to send cards, post cards, little notes. My best friend used to leave me notes in college and I loved getting  them. So now I try to send them out as well.

4. I hate SPAM email. I think its creepy that someone has my email address and sends me mail. I want to report them all. But lets be honest, You can't.

5. This one, most people know about me. I worry WAY to much. I always thought my mom worried a whole bunch and it irritated me. I am just as bad as her. I get to the point where I cry because I am so worried. I cry at a lot of things anyways, but its bad that I cry when I am so worried. I get a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, and its hard for me to shake it off.

6. I love keys and peacocks. I have this gorgeous "Key and Quote" wall at the apartment. I have been trying to find new and interesting keys to put on it. Peacocks- I went to the ranch a couple months ago, and they had some gorgeous ones there. I have always loved the coloring on them, and want to do more with peacocks. Erin Condren has a peacock note cards and key note cards that I really want to buy, but they are a little out of my price range. Maybe I'll buy them in a couple months, or will ask for them for Easter. (yes my parents still give me an Easter basket. I also like to give them to other people. )





I am tagging Megan @ Growing up is Actually Kind of Fun,  Julie @ Journey to 26.2 , Samantha Diane @ Striving to be a Mary in a Martha World and Emily @ Ems Grand Ideas. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Now I'll have something to write a post about!! But I really don't have anyone to tag!
    :( Oh I need a few more blog friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete