Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Its Spring Break Friday!!!


Not only is it Friday, It is Spring Break Friday :) 

I am linking up with Jeanett @ LifeRearranged for Insta-(spring break)Friday. Hope you enjoy!!


Rodeo Passes!!!! My coworker is nice enough to let me borrow his parking pass and badge to go see the concerts.  So far I have gotten to see Lady Antebellum and Zac Brown Band. They were both awesome. I just love the Houston Live Stock and Rodeo!
 Anthony and I are re-doing his master bathroom this weekend/next week. These are the two colors that we have chosen to paint. I am strangely really excited about this little project.
 The Ju Ju. She decided to use my knee as a mini pillow. She was fast asleep and snoring. She must have had a crazy busy day.

 This was taken from the Lady Antebellum concert. I went with a good friend of mine. It was pretty dang cool!! Has anyone else seen Lady Antebellum?

 I have decided to start taking a multi-vitamin along with my new thyroid medicine. Anyone else taking a Multi-Vitamin? if so, which one?

I stole this picture off Pinterest. Go Figure. It is what I want to do for the towel rack in Anthony's bathroom this weekend. I think it looks perfect!! 

One of  my meals I made for dinner this week. Grilled chicken, pasta salad and asparagus  It was super yummy.  I even had enough left overs for lunch the next day.
 My new EC notebook!! I love it :) I wish I had ordered it much sooner. If you don't have an EC notebook, or any of her products please please go buy something!
 Anthony and I went to Sea World over the past weekend. This was one of the beautiful penguins that we saw.
Along with the having an awesome trip to Sea World with Anthony, I got to chaperon the 9th grade class to the Zoo on Tuesday. The Zoo instead of work. Done!!!  


Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.


-Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment