Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

I love Monday when....


it is the Monday of Spring Break week!!!! Yet, at 830 guess who was wide awake and ready to tackle the day?  This girl!!! 

I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five  again this week.  Don't judge me please. I did horrible. 

(5 for Five)

 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish.... Red mean Boo I failed and Purple means... I sort of started!!

Last Weeks Goals:

1. Go to Spin Class.What is wrong with me? The one day I planned on going, I went to play tennis with my mom.  

2. Run 3 days!!! NOT ONE DAY.  SERIOUSLY?!?!?! 

3. Go see some Camel and Ostrich Races. Planned on it 100%. We went to dinner first and that took forever so we decided to not rush dinner and enjoy ourselves. 

4. Relax. I did pretty decent with this one.  I found out my results and I feel like I am on the right path. 

5. Take clothes to woman's Shelter. yep, didn't happen. 

1/5 is horrible. I can't believe I did that bad. This week will be so much better, I promise! 

This weeks goals: 

1. Run 3 days. I am on spring break, No excuse. Get off your butt and go run. 

2. Take my clothes and Anthony's to the woman's shelter. Anthony cleaned out some clothes in his closet and I told him I would take them to the shelter for him.

3. Finish the current book I am reading. I am reading Drinking and Twitting. It is pretty funny. It is a nice and easy read. Which I like.

4. Take my medicine every day. This is probably going to be the hardest thing! 

5. Finish Anthony's bathroom. This past weekend, we did some remodeling of his bathroom. I need to finish the decoration part.


-Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment