Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

Ohh Hello Monday.

This morning I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five  again this week. 


(5 for Five)

 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish.... Red mean Boo I failed and Purple means... I sort of started!!


Last Weeks Goals:

1. Go get my blood work done.  

2. Play at least 2 days of Tennis. I did so bad. I didn't even play once. 

3. Track my points 5/7 days.  Not even one day. Seriously?!?

4. Take lots of pictures this week.I took a ton of pictures. Now I just need to figure out what I want to do with them all. 

5. Cook a new meal.I did not even try. Never looked up a new one, I don't think I even cooked one meal last week. The whole week was just crazy.  

2/5 is not acceptable. I need to do much better. But I will say that last week was just a very different week. I had alot of stuff going on. Lets see if I can get some better results for this upcoming week! 

This weeks goals: 


1.Go to Spin Class. I have not gone since I joined the YMCA. I want to go to at least one this week. 

2. Run 3 days!!! Geez, I have totally been slacking on my running. I need to get back into it. ASAP. 

3. Go see some Camel and Ostrich Races. You read that right. Anthony and I are going to watch some Camel and Ostrich Races. If you live in the Houston area.. click HERE and look into it! 

4. Relax. My blood work came back. The doctor wants to see me. Now I am freaking out about it. I hope nothing is really bad. :( 

5. Take clothes to woman's Shelter.  I have 3 big bags that need to go. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the camel race invite. Geeeeeeeez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are invited :) I think we MUST take a super cute picture there!!!

      Delete
  2. Camel races are awesome! They can run so fast!

    ReplyDelete