Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kitchen

My Hubs and I have been working on fixing up our house and making it a home. Right now we are in the middle of it being painted. We are extremely blessed that my father in law owns a carpeting/painting company so we just had to the buy the paint (which we got on a huge labor day sale) and he is sending his guys to paint. The only downfall you ask? They started on Monday, went to another job Tuesday and Wednesday and hopefully will be back to finish Thursday. Not a huge deal, but our house is a disaster and in major shambles because of it. I am still beyond thankful for my father in law to foot the bill of the painters. So blessed.

I am working on a before/after post with pictures for the house with the new painting and the new lighting. Until then I have done some searching on Pinterest for pictures of kitchens/decor/organization that I like and want to incorporate into our house. Here are the pictures

Source
Source


Source

Source
Source


Source

Source
Source

Source 

I need to start looking at thrift stores and cheaper places for things to decorate with. Where do you find good deals? 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. I get to go to Target today and buy stuff for a baby shower I am throwing Saturday :) I just love babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment