Image Map

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Photography

I am not sure anyone even reads this blog anymore, I know I wouldn't. I rarely post. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I would rather just read about everyone elses lives :)

I did want to start posting some things alittle more though. One thing that I have been working on is my photography skills. Considering I have ZERO, I have nowhere to go but up!  I am blessed that my husband has a great DSLR camera that he is letting me play/learn with.

So this weekend I decided to just take random pictures and play with learning things like the exposure triangle. I found a great website called Digital Photography School. It has been interesting/challenging to learn the different settings and how they affect pictures.

After taking about 200 pictures I came out with a good 6 or 7 pictures. I was hoping that if people still read this blog, I want some advice/criticism.   Here are some photos




I finally learned to move my fingers out of the way from the flash means this would have been a much better picture!! 






Please let me know what ya'll think. I NEED criticism and advice!!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment