Image Map

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Update

Well well well, It has been a while since I have posted on here. I was doing so well, and then... life happened.  Here is a quick small update

1. I got married!!!! I will have to do a long post/update on that big event in my life. I can say that I am by far the luckiest/happiest person in the world to have married my husband. He is the perfect person for me.

2. I am looking to change my career in the next couple years. Nothing big yet but working towards it

3. It is finally an ER month. I love this time of the year. I am hoping that the weather will slowly start to get cooler and I can bust out the jeans and hoodie sooner rather than later.  Even though, I am trying to dress nicer, nothing beats jeans and a hoodie.

4. I am thinking about taking some photography classes. I want to be better at taking pictures and capturing moments. I current suck at it, but want to get better. Any advice? Luckily A has a really good camera and I can just use his instead of buying a nice big one.


That is all I have for now. Need to get back to work!! Hope you have a great day

1 comment:

  1. This post didn't show up in my bloglovin' feed. That annoys me. But, yay for all good things!

    ReplyDelete