Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Football over = Freedom

 Yes, with our high school football season being done, it leads to more freedom and time to get things accomplished. Accomplishing wedding tasks have been the top of the list.

I haven't really talked much about the wedding planning on here, nor on Facebook for that fact. I don't feel like everyone should know all the wedding details. Somethings need to be left a surprise. That and probably 80% of my Facebook is not invited to our wedding.

But I feel like getting out some of the wedding talk now. So forgive me!!

We are getting married at a golf course in a town about 40 minutes from where we live. It is brand new. I believe their first weddings were actually in May of this year. It is an all inclusive, one location for everything type of place. Let me tell you, that is awesome in my opinion.

People keep asking me if I am stressed about the whole thing, or if I am losing any sleep over it and maybe I'm not doing it right because overall I'm not stressed. Yes, the money aspect of it gets to me sometimes. But that is expected. Its not cheap. You can do it cheap, but this isn't a cheap wedding. I have just been taking things day by day. I have a venue, a dress, my bridal party, photography (AND engagement pictures done), appointments set up for invitations, cake tasting and flowers. I am 90% sure on the bridesmaids dress just need to figure out the logistics (3 of my 4 live out of town, 2 of the 4 live out of state), and our catering set.

For being engaged only 3 months, I think I have made quite the progress!! I still have a ton of little things to do, but they will get done. I am not worried. :)

Speaking of engagement pictures though, holy crap that was an experience. Our photography is an "organic photographer" which I think means she uses mostly natural light. So she had us "frolicking" in fields. It was fun though. I have always looked at engagement pictures and thought " wow, I hope my man and I can look that in love in pictures" I hope ours turn out like we are romantic and in love. We certainly are both of those, but we are quirky as well.

Well, that is my update!! Hope everyone has a great day.

-Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment