Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 7: A Job

The Thankful Project

Day 7: A Job.

I am thankful for my job. After being let go from my first job (Read here) I applied to 10 or so jobs. I even went on several interviews. I obviously didn't get any of them. :(  I started  looking for a new job in April, and when July came around. I was starting to get very nervous. I had a small back up plan, but it really wasn't something I wanted to do.

One day in the middle of July, a friend that worked at a different high school in the same area sent me a text to stop being upset and to send him my resume. His assistant had taken a job at a different high school and he had a position open at his high school.

I am beyond thankful that he wanted to hire me, and give me a job!!

-Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment