Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 5: A Talent

Link up

What talent am I thankful to have?...... I am not sure if this is a talent or just something that I find important so I make sure it gets done. Keeping in contact with people. Like I said, I don't think it is a legit talent.

I was lucky enough to have lived in several different countries as a kid and meet a ton of people. I love to catch up with those people, and see how their lives are going. I enjoy sending birthday cards, and random texts on a Wednesday. I also love to send out Christmas, Valentines day, Halloween, and St. Patrick day cards. (Strange, I know!)

Facebook helps me out a lot. I have thought about deleting it several times over the last year or two, but I always come back to the decision to keep it.  It is a great tool to keep up with family and friends around that live around the world. I get to see pictures of engagement rings, baby pictures, new job announcements, or even just small changes in life.

All in all, I just love to keep in contact with people, so I claim it as my talent. A talent that I am thankful for.

-Me!

1 comment:

  1. I envy you! I wish I were better at this! Wait until you read my posting tomorrow! I could definitely learn a thing or two from you!

    ReplyDelete