Image Map

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 8-13

AHHHHH I have been do bad about this. I had a weekend that wasn't to enjoyable. I had a family emergency and had to go out of town. Thankfully, everything has turned out okay. So today's link up will be very short and sweet. But I feel like I need to continue the project.

Day 8: Words ---------"Live for the moments you can't put into words"

Day 9: A Photo



Day 10: A Memory------Graduating from college.
Day 11: Something you were taught------- Change is good.
Day 12: An Opportunity--------- To live overseas and experience a whole different world.
Day 13: An Ability------  my ability to support myself. Financially. I feel like this is something in this day and age that I am extremely thankful for.

Will do more tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment