Image Map

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 2: A role you've played

The Thankful Project


Today's prompt is "A Role You've Played". This is new role for me to play, as of recently. But the role of Fiance. I am blessed to be engaged to an amazing man. A and I started dating in the fall of 2011. It was a rocky start, but it has turned into something so amazing.

I have had troubled relationships in the past. Majority of the issues being my self-esteem and falling for losers.  A is not a loser!!! He is actually someone that I never thought I deserved.

A is sweet, caring, funny, smart, talented, OCD, and above all he is a big kid. He always puts a smile on my face and knows how to cheer me up after a bad day at work.

I feel that all those things about A helps me be the best fiance I can be. I love being there for him, leaving him sweet notes, making sure he has his work shirts already ironed for when he comes home and needs one because he forgot he had a business meeting (happened more than once). Most of all, I feel like he makes me a better person.  So Thank You A!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment