Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

1st Edition

I have seen several people do a Dear Monday blog post. I have been looking for a specific day blog for one day during the week. My Roommate's blog Journey to 26.2 does a Thankful Thursday also another another college friend does What I'm Loving Wednesday on her blog Growing up is Actually kinda fun. So here is my first edition of Dear Monday.

Dear Monday: Please let the rest of this week go as well as today has so far.

Dear My Roommate: I thoroughly enjoyed our Sunday of relaxing on the couch!! I am super happy to have you in my life.

Dear Desperate Housewives: I can NOT believe that this upcoming Sunday, is  the 2-hour series FINALE. Makes me super sad.

Dear Headache: Please go away. I do not know why you have been around for so many days, but I am sick of you!!

Dear My Bestie: Even though our phone date kept getting interrupted and was WAY shorter than it needed to be, I am glad we got to catch up. I miss you terribly and cant wait for this summer so I can come see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment