Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh Friday

 So its finally Friday and after yesterdays mood, I am HAPPY its Friday, and I am also happy that I am in a much much MUCH better mood than yesterday.  
                      My weekend has quite a few things planned that I am excited about!
1. Helping out with Ironman
2. Astros Baseball game 
3. Teaching CPR (I am a nerd, but I am excited about this)
4. Being able to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday past 515 am!! 
5. Only ONE more full week of the school year


I have really been trying to not eat out as much. For several reasons of course, The first and foremost, I am trying to save some money and pay off some debt that I have left from College. Also, It is so much healthier to eat at home, and its quite fun cooking.  
Now, I did not make these, NOR are they healthy at all, but they are pretty darn good!!! 
I have been trying to be adventurous with wines. 
Homemade Spaghetti with meatballs and sausage... mmmhhhmmmm
 So, I found myself playing on pinterest quite often. I have added a few pictures today that just make me laugh when I see them, and considering its friday, lets make it a good and funny Friday!! 



I wish I could do this! 


It is sad, but I think of one and only ONE person for this one! 


Julie.... Anthony... Mike... She is not fat!


 And last but not least, ITS FRIDAY!!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Add caption

2 comments:

  1. The label maker picture made me giggle out loud.

    Why didn't you share that brownie-cookie-delicious looking thing with me???? Bitch.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha because there was NOTHING left over!!!

    ReplyDelete