Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti/Dear Friday

Here is yet again, another recipe that I cooked this past week. ( I am really enjoying trying new recipes). This one turned out quite better than I expected. It got rave reviews from the boyfriend, as well as his roommate. So here it goes 


Moms Chicken Spaghetti 


Ingredients 
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can of Cream of Chicken
1 Can of Evaporated Milk
Salt/Pepper
Cooked Chicken (I used about 6-7 chicken tenderloins)  
1 Cup Velveeta Shredded***
Either Fettuccine or Spaghetti Noodles.  Whole Package
1 can of mushrooms ***




*** I used several of the non-fat/low fat/fat-free options of soups and that did not effect the taste of the recipie. My mom uses the entire package of the velveeta cheese, but I only used 1 cup. I also added mushrooms, that my mother does not. ***


Directions
 1. Cook the chicken (Saute with Salt and Pepper) 




2. Cook Pasta as package suggests 
3. Add Pasta, Chicken, Soups, Cheese in 3 qt casserole dish 
4. Mix together 


5. Cook at 350 for 40 minutes. If you like it creamy, then I would good it for 30. 





6. Add Garlic Bread and  a Salad to meal



I decided to do a Dear Friday because I completely forgot to do my Dear Monday this week.  So here goes my Dear Friday edition of my Dear Monday 



Dear Friday: Thank God you are here. I am so ready for this 3 day weekend. Lots of sleeping and time to cook new dishes!! 

Dear Blue (The Cat): As you get older, you have become more and more of a lap cat and that just amazes me. I am so thankful for you!

Dear Idiot on Facebook: When you post an opinion of something and ask for peoples opinion, do not get mad when mine doesn't agree with yours. Even more when you are a college engineering major talking crapola about teachers. You have no idea what you are talking about so please shut up. 

Dear old school music: I never thought that would be something I say referring to Backstreet boys, NSync, Spice Girls..... but thank you for allowing me to belt out your songs in my car and make me reminisce on the old times. 

and last but not least 

Dear Boyfriend: The text message you sent me late last night, was wonderful. I am lucky to you in my life. I love you. (Even though I know he does not read this) 



Hope everyone has an enjoyable Friday and Memorial Day Weekend :) 


Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment