Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Date Night

At work we have this group called "Contribute". People basically put up announcements of things they are selling, need to buy, are trying to get rid of, or need help with things. The other day I found a lady who was looking to sell tickets to an Astro's game. Anthony loves the Astros so I decided to chalk up the money and buy them. They were awesome seats to begin with!!  Since he had to work downtown, we just met at the shop and left my car there. We went to a great Vietnamese Restaurant, and then it was off to the game! Sadly the Astros did not put out a win ( Which is not really a surprise) but we had a great time either way!!

The Great seats that we had!! 
Anthony LOVES Pho, I am not a fan. So I usually find something else to eat. This is where my past of living in Asia helps me find things on the menu I like to eat!

Great seats!!

He smiled!! 

Got a quick picture before we left in the outfield seats. 

  

1 comment: