Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

2nd Edition




Here is the 2nd Edition of Dear Monday's!!! 


Dear Monday: ONLY ONE more Monday that I have to wake up for this school year!! I am really excited this school is almost over. This was my first year at the High School I work at, and the first year is always the hardest. I know how things run now, and next year will only be 100 times better!! 


Dear Boyfriend:  Yeah for Monday night date night. It seems that the last couple of Mondays have been date night. This Monday we are going to dinner and to a concert to see the Dave Matthews Band. I am not a huge fan of them, but he has a friend that is on tour with them so we got some great tickets. It should be pretty exciting!! 


Dear Grandparents:  I know things have been tough lately, but your family is here to help pick up the pieces and get the needed household chores done for you! See you on Tuesday Pawpaw!! 










-Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment